Wednesday 12 March 2014

Titles

Titles


I looked on Art of the Title to discover the order of the titles as well as to give me ideas of what I should use for mine. Here are some examples of what I found and liked:

In the thriller 'Se7en', I liked the white text on the dark background so I chose to do the same with mine.








I also liked the example from 'Red Lights' which uses a very simple and clear, bold title for the name of the thriller.









Name of the production company:

A Bedlam Production          

Name of director:

A Nicole Fleming Film

Starring:

Daniel Mendez
Aidan Mendez
Rachel Mendez

Film title:

Leverage

Casting:

Casting by Lauren Lin

Music:

Music composed by Anna Willis

Production Designer:

Production Designer Colin Hamilton

Costumes:

Costumes by Laura Stone

Editing:

Edited by Karen Smith

Production:

Produced by Tony Dickson
Executive Producer Darren Rice

Writer:

Written by Katie Johnson

Director:

Directed by Nicole Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment