Tuesday 15 April 2014

Evaluation Question 3


3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

I have done a voice over my original thriller in order to present my work in a more creative way.



If I had the opportunity to create a movie trailer for my thriller, I would definitely chose to do so because film trailers are the best way of promoting your film when it's first made and it helps to build your first target audience. I would be able to release the trailer in advance and then release the film onto DVD or Blu-Ray. The reason this is the best thing to do is because it gives the audience a taste of the special effects and a rough idea of the narrative, done so in such a way that they are intrigued to watch the entire film. 


Furthermore, in order to promote the film, there could be to release images from the film and have companies such as coke zero or beer put these images onto their products so that the audience increases as it builds up to the release date of the film. 

Lastly, to promote the film the film studio could upload an official website for the film whcih enables the audience to view trailers, posters, images, have interviews with cast members and behind the scenes clips online. They could even pre-order the film before it comes out which will more than likely increase sales. 


No comments:

Post a Comment