Monday 7 April 2014

Rough Cut Feedback

I had many diffent responses from class members, family and friends regarding my rough cut.
Below are some examples of their comments:

  • It's great to have the breathing before the visuals
  • Good film title
  • You should mix the soundtrack with the video noises instead of cutting it out.
  • You should bring back the breathing at the end.
  • You have obviously used editing to help build the narrative.
  • Good variety of camera angles.
  • Nice effects with the camcorder.
  • Your other titles need finishing.
Here is a video of some of the comments from different people regarding my rough edit:



I have considered all of the above comments and decided to keep the soundtrack running all the way through the sequence and also, I used the breathing recording at the end again to add to the narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment